Install nextjs in a particular folder only

To install Next.js in a particular folder only, you can use the following command:

npx create-next-app my-app --source-dir ./path/to/folder

This will create a new Next.js project in the my-app directory, with the source files located in the ./path/to/folder directory.

For example, to install Next.js in the /srv/my-app directory, you would use the following command:

npx create-next-app my-app --source-dir /srv/my-app

Once Next.js is installed, you can start the development server and view your application as usual.

Here are some additional tips for installing Next.js in a particular folder only:

  • You can use the --source-dir flag to specify any directory as the source directory for your Next.js application.
  • If you do not specify a source directory, Next.js will create the source files in the current directory.
  • You can also use the --template flag to specify a custom template for your Next.js application.

I hope this information is helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment