nextjs --template example

To use the --template flag to specify a custom template for your Next.js application, you can use the following command:

npx create-next-app my-app --template example

This will create a new Next.js project in the my-app directory, using the example template.

The example template is a simple Next.js template that includes a basic page and a few components. You can use this template as a starting point for building your own Next.js applications.

To create a custom template, you can create a new directory and add your own code to it. Then, you can use the --template flag to specify this directory when you create a new Next.js application.

For example, to create a custom template called my-template, you would create a new directory called my-template and add your code to it. Then, you would use the following command to create a new Next.js application using your custom template:

npx create-next-app my-app --template ./my-template

This will create a new Next.js project in the my-app directory, using your custom template.

You can also use the --template flag to specify a remote template. For example, to use the my-template template that is hosted on the GitHub repository https://github.com/my-username/my-template, you would use the following command:

npx create-next-app my-app --template https://github.com/my-username/my-template

This will create a new Next.js project in the my-app directory, using the remote template.

I hope this information is helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment